Friday, August 12, 2005

 
Thanks to lots of work, I probably won't be able to post any more today. A few items of note:
• Last night, we went to a Cub Scout bridging ceremony, where a boy from the pack in Belle Center graduated to our troop.
• Tonight, all of us except for Mom leave for Camp Birch, below Springfield, where Isaac and I have our Ordeal for the Order of the Arrow. We won't be able to return until late tomorrow, so I may not post then.
• Preparation for college has been taking very much time. One nice little note is that my new laptop came in a few days ago, and I've spent a bit of time setting that up. It was paid for by a couple we know who wanted to help.
• Above all, my time has been occupied by preparation for my Eagle Scout Court of Honor, scheduled for a week from tonight.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?